Thursday, December 3, 2009

terminate blog?

Dear readers ♥,
Hmmm.. I don't feel like blogging anymore. I don't know. Or maybe, i should just be MIA-ing for sometime. Not many people actually read my blog, anyway. hmmm.. I've got so much to say, but, somehow, i feel that i just shouldn't blog about my life anymore, i'll just blog about events, if there's any. Well, i believe true feelings need not be publicised, unless, you have the courage to. And i don't, seriously. Frankly speaking, i have ALOT to say about my life, but things run through my mind to quickly and too often, so, i can't let it all out here. I'll need a diary if i have to. Cause, i don't really let out my feelings anywhere, at all. They're all bottled up inside my heart. And it's been like, forever? yeah, forever. Hmmm, now, i just don't feel the same anymore. I keep looking down on myself. I don't seem to enjoy doing things i love. Like when i dance, i think about other things. I don't feel like smiling anymore. Somehow, i feel like there's a big hole in my heart, like, i'm missing something. Uggh. I don't know. Gosh, shut up silmi. hmmm, maybe i just need some time alone. If only i could go far, far, far away from here to relax my mind. If only i could.
Well, on a brighter note, i'll be going to Belakang Padang, Batam next week with my dear family and cousins. (: It's been about 4 years or so since the last time i went there. I miss that house on top of water. I miss the fresh breeze that rushes through my skin every night and day. I miss karaoke-ing with my aunts, my mum and my cousins when it's raining, hehehe. Or maybe that's why it rained, hohoho. I miss making lots and lots of toast with butter and jam and all. I miss riding the beca on the streets and the markets. I miss the waters that would go up till the staircase and we'd swim there. I miss going to the land when the water receeds. I miss staying there in the kampung. Life's so peaceful there. If only i could live there, though it's nothing compared to city life. Sweet and simple is what i love. And, i wish we could stay there for a week. But it's only for three days. I hope i'll get to enjoy myself there and take the time to think some things through. hmm
Okay, so that's it. Maybe, i won't be posting at all, until i actually have something to post about. Which, i guess not, probably. Uggh, kayye, i'll stop talking. Take Care all.
Bye.
assalamu'alaikum. ♥