Greetings to all. (:
Well, now i just have to say that i'm trying my best to put my "problems" behind my back. Somehow i feel that i should say something to that certain someone. But, what is there left to say? I've got nothing to do with ( insert ) anymore. If ( insert ) doesn't care, or even give a damn, i'll just fcuk the past and kiss the future. It's now or never. I can't let myself down like this all the time. Fcuk it! Uggh. Kayye, i'll stop now. You just take it that i'm "okay". People who understands would know how difficult my position is now, which, i don't think anyone does.
So, other than that, I'll be off to EVG to catch our school's band concert later on. Got the tickets from my dear Musliha. Unfortunately, Lina's not going due to some reasons. So, i'll have to get the tickets from her later and go with Fazurah instead. Hopefully things get better for your family alright Lina? If there's anything, i'll be here for you, i promise. (:
Hmmm, i guess that things have changed alot nowadays. Bad things happen. I hope and i pray things'll go back to the way it was. Dear God, help me. Help us.
P.S; the previous post supposed to be dated as Thursday, 3 Dec. heee~
assalamu'alaikum. ♥
Well, now i just have to say that i'm trying my best to put my "problems" behind my back. Somehow i feel that i should say something to that certain someone. But, what is there left to say? I've got nothing to do with ( insert ) anymore. If ( insert ) doesn't care, or even give a damn, i'll just fcuk the past and kiss the future. It's now or never. I can't let myself down like this all the time. Fcuk it! Uggh. Kayye, i'll stop now. You just take it that i'm "okay". People who understands would know how difficult my position is now, which, i don't think anyone does.
So, other than that, I'll be off to EVG to catch our school's band concert later on. Got the tickets from my dear Musliha. Unfortunately, Lina's not going due to some reasons. So, i'll have to get the tickets from her later and go with Fazurah instead. Hopefully things get better for your family alright Lina? If there's anything, i'll be here for you, i promise. (:
Hmmm, i guess that things have changed alot nowadays. Bad things happen. I hope and i pray things'll go back to the way it was. Dear God, help me. Help us.
P.S; the previous post supposed to be dated as Thursday, 3 Dec. heee~
assalamu'alaikum. ♥