Saturday, December 19, 2009

I miss, i miss, i miss.

^random pict. I miss talking about love.

Greetings to youu! :DD

As i looked back in my older posts, I actually miss blogging about love. It was during the month of Sept to Nov, i think. I loved the month of Ramadhan this year. Lots of memorable things happened at that time.

This year, i've learnt alot about love. About trust, forgiveness, the thought of being in a relationship that lasts, honesty, and even unexpected endings. Even more, actually. I believe that i'm too young to be in a relationship. But you're never to young to fall in love, it's a natural thing. And, even if you think you've given up on love just because of one person, you're probably wrong. Cause, in time, you will fall in love and the feeling starts all over again. But well, it all depends on you, on how you're gonna take that feeling. I do know that people, especially girls feel very, very hurt after a breakup. Well, it's a natural thing people. But, sometimes, you have to move on and accept reality. Life's too precious to be wasted just over one person. My friend Musliha once told me that in order for me to forget someone, i'll have to spend time with my friends and family, who really do matter to me, in order to forget about that someone. In fact, i could even have a crush on someone new. That was cute. ^^ And, i did, actually. haha. But, that dreamy and charming boy didn't turn out to be so dreamy and charming, Mus. Well, you know what they say, "Don't judge a book by it's cover." But, i have no regrets towards each and every feeling. haha. You know, this paragraph is not really leading to anywhere. It's just some jumbled up thought about love. My mind kinda works that way. haha. Everything passes by at the same time, so i just write whatever that comes to my mind. Apologies if this paragraph is so unneeded. haha! Kayye, cut it.

Okay, now lemme do a proper update about my day today. :D

In the afternoon, went to Popular at Northpoint with Ayah and Ahmad to get some books. Then, we took a long time to decide where to have our luch. At first, Ayah wanted to bring us to SakaeSushi. Ayah said it's not halal cause it just serves wine, but other than that, it's perfectly fine. Unfortunately, my lil brother doesn't like Sushi. p f f t. Then, next to it was ThaiExpress. Adik already decided to get something from there, but Ayah said that probably we should check out the new restaurant at GV, Eighteen Chefs.


Chis, it only serves western food. -.- No difference with MacDonalds. haha. So, in the end, we went to ThaiExpress. And, we took a long time to order. haha! We took about 15-20 mins just to order. I had this glass noodle with chicke. There was a hell lotta noodles i tell you. First look, and i knew i wasn't gonna finish it. haha. I also ordered Mango Blend, enak sungguh!!! I love that drink. ;D We talked alot you know. About teenagers, adik's wish to go to SportsSchool, secondary schools, p.e, and yeah, mostly teenagers. haha! It's fun you know. I mean like, it's not everyday i get to do this with my dad and lil brother. Ilysm <3


Then, you know what? I saw my p6 teacher, Mrs Mohan, or Mrs James Philomena. haha. That ex-form teacher of mine who was alos like the most hated teacher for the cohort. haha! I tried acting like i didn't see her, but in the end, she approached me. haha. We talked for a while and she left. Soon after we left too, since we already spent about more than one hour in the restaurant. hehehe


So, went home and had to get ready to go to a jemputan in Marsiling. Met cousins over there and Fateen told me something. haha! kan Fateen kan? Kene puji seyh.. hehehe ;D We became a bunch of manusia-tak-tahu-malu by taking pictures at the pelamin and eating the cake straight from the pengantin's table. haha! Kalau dah dijemput tu, makan je lah ye. ;D


Then, we headed to Causeway Point to get something for my neighbour's birthdy tomorrow. So, Happy 10th Birthday Shakir Shakirin! Baru nak turn 2 digit? hahaha! I hope for the best in your future birthday boy!


hhaa. Apologies for that rather pathetic wish. hehe. But, i'm sincere okay? ;D We bought him a long-sleeved tee at John Little. It was fun having Fateen and her sisters tagging along from the wedding. We made the place like our own and behaved like hooligans. haha. Then, we walked around the bazar. I bought my school bag there. Kappa brand. Not so expensive, not so branded. hehe. At first, i chose an adidas bag, a black one with nice patterns. But after paying, this Kappa bag caught my eye and I immediately demanded a change, haha! It's black in colour with a large Kappa logo, gold in colour. Okay jugak kan? hehe.


After that, we went home and here i am. Gosh, school's starting in two weeks time. I still haven't done any of my homeworks. Screw them. I'm planning to do them with my girls, but we just can't decide which day. haha. Soon okay, soon. And, i miss malay dance. I thought Cikgu's gonna make us come back for another last practice for next year. But, no news so far. And, hockey, i miss that too. I can't wait for 2010! Turning fourteen! No longer the yougest in the school! haha! yay! ;DDD kayye, i'm crapping.


Okay, i'm done talking here. Byebye peoples! Goodnight. Bye! ;D


( awak, jangan lupa baca doa tidur before awak sleep eh? Kalau tak nanti Tuhan tak sayang awak tau. hehe. Slamat malam awak. Goodnight. Mimpi manis. Kalau ader nightmare takmo ngompol tau awak! Kalau awak ader nightmare, awak fikirkan jer muke kite yang step cute dan mintak kene sepak ni, haha! Confirm okay. ^^ )
kayye, crap.

I guess i better tuck in now before more stupid words come out of my mouth. hehe. Niteynite! :D


assalamu'alaikum. ♥