^^random picture. Taken by Fazurah. I miss dancing :( See the difference between the makeup and my skin? hah! I know, im dark. tsk tsk tsk :p
( kak ayu's wedding 091009)
Hello readers! :D
I'm back. hehe. I've not been blogging for a while cause there's just no time to. haha. No, i'm just lazy. So, anyways, i'll start my update now, alright? (:
Firstly, i have about 50 over mosquito bites all over my body. I think it's probably rashes. I didn't thought i'd even bother to count them, haha. But, i only started counting two days ago, and it was almost 40. Hmm, whatever it is, damn it. It's gotten me scratching all over like one fcuking monkey. haha!
Secondly, school's starting in about a week's time and, i've only started a bit of my homeworks. I'm supposed to be doing it now, but, i'm watching tv, and blogging. Yeah, imma last minute person, very kanchong. hahaha.
Thirdly, tomorrow's plan is to meet up my girls and do some homeworks and maybe go jalan-jalan. haha. But, it's not confirm. Lina's still busy with her family. I truly hope her brother gets better, and this time, permanently. (:
Fourth, i'm gonna be a busy person this weekend cause i'm gonna help Bibik with her business at EXPO this Friday and Saturday. I went to her crib just now to help with the labelling. And it was my first time using needle and thread. hahah! So, maybe i won't be posting much? Idk.
Fifth, Nureen's going to Northbrooks Secondary School! haha. *you'll meet Fazurah there.*
Sixth, i went swimmming at WildWild Wet with aunt and cousins. Shit, i've gotten darker. I promise myself not to go swimming for another about 1 month or 3 weeks. (:
Seventh, well, i don't know what's seven. I guess that's all for the quick elaboration for the past few days.
Gosh, my body's getting itchy each day. I hate it. p f f t. Okay, so now, i'm really not feeling ready for school, though i'm kinda lookinf forward to it. hehe. New class, confirm more pressure. I'm away from my girls, class won't be as much fun without them *cries* But, i still have to face it, i'm gonna have to make new friends. Khairah and Hadirah will be there wimme. hehe.
Looking back this year, i somehow wish i'd live it back. But, I've learnt so much from what i've been through. So, maybe there's no point turning back. Like what i keep saying to myself, i have to move on, it's now or never. But, i kept forgetting to do so. Hmm, i'm just not ready to face a new chapter. I'm just filled with too much memory of my past. Happy moments are always accompanied by sad ones. Reminiscing over just draw a tear each time. I'll have to learn to apprecaite life, which is not what i've been doing. I keep looking down on myself and thinking that i'm useless. Sometimes, i put other's before self too many times that i haven't learn to appreciate myself. I don't bother looking deep inside of me, and find the real me. Sometimes, i just don't bother about myself at all.
I hate it when i moan. I hate it cause i don't get to appreciate what's around me and thinking that my life is horrible. I'm the one who's making my life horrible. Cause there is this saying "Only you can be in the way of your happiness". And i have been doing that. I keep pretending every feeling, and that's just stupid. But, i can't help myself. I don't say, but i show. And when people ask, i'll say i'm okay, and they get irritated. Sometimes, i just hate myself for being so stubborn. I hate myself for not learning to appreciate life. I used to memorise this saying, lets see whether i can remember it; Life is like a walk through the forest. You can choose to curse at the mud and dirt, or appreciate the beauty of birds and trees.
haha. Yeah, so that's it. I think, i'll make a resolution for next year. Cause, it's gonna be a whole new one, and a whole new bunch of experiences. I love this card that my dear friend, Hazirah gave me. The card was green. hehe
To Silmi Afiqah
Wah seyh. Respect nampak. Haha. Ehk, i'm so gonna miss your funny faces yo! Haha. Dun't ever think about guys until you're 40 aite? [ insert sentence ] Ehk, bacer cepat sikit you slow larh. ( tau tau jer eh kau? ^^ )
Hey, if you really like dancing, go for it girl!!! I will try my best to support you!!! [ insert sentence ] Ehk, kau kat kelas baru, jangan merajuk banyak sangat. Nanti takder orang nak kawan kau. ( hmm, true. ^^ )
Ehk, kau masuk Respect makner kau pandai tau. So don't drop the awesome grades yeahs? If you drop, i dunt want friend you anymore!!! :D Eh, da pandai, jangan luper kawan2 kat achieve/enterprise. Especially Bao Xia ( lina's "bestfriend/twin" :p). No lah. Especially ME!!! So, tutor me some time aites? Peace out girl <3
p.s sorry for thee super plain card. heh
haha! Sweet kan? I'm so touched by that simple yet sweet card, just what i love. So, i'm gonna make sure her words don't go to waste. i love my chubby friend! <3 align="center">
Okay, enough of my drama. hahah. Okay, i'm tired. I'll update when i feel like it. Love you readers. (:
Goodnight. assalmu'alaikum. ♥