Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stupid Flu

Greetings Humanoids. :D
Today, nothing happened at home. So, i've decided to glue myslef to the computer. haha. Not literally, though. But, on second thought, i won't glue myself to the computer. I have a sudden urge of cleaning up my room to make it more beautiful. haha. Especially my study table. Then, i won't take my holidays much of waste. So, as i'm blogging, i'm cleaning. haha. Kayye, not. I'm just imagining of how much i'd clean that my room will be beautiful once again. haha. I'll be the next Mat Jenin, or shall i say, Minah Jenin? hah. Wel actually, my initial plan was to upload pictures from the famliy camera, but there was a problem uploading. Uggh.
Anyhoots, that's how the idea of cleaning came about, though whatever i just did did'nt have any link towards cleaning. hha. I'm very random, i know.
Oh, gosh. I dunnoe what to update about. haha. Oh, ya! I just had a nightmare last night. A pretty long one. Uggh. Do not wish to elaborate here. hehe. So, my apologies for this rather short, simple, and very random post. But hey, this is my blog, not yours. haha. Kayye, shut up Silmi.
Till my next post. Toodles! :DD
assalamu'alaikum.