Monday, November 23, 2009

my tear's have dried and i'm free to fly.

Soon, my tears will dry and i'll be free to fly,
Seems to me that now, i'm feeling better. Not physically, but mentally. I'm still affected with the flu. hehe. So, i'm super grateful to my dearest sayaaaangs, LinaVanilla and Fateen, for being there for me. I know I could always count on you both. And, I've known you both for a very, very, very, very long time. hehe. I'm grateful to you guys cause you can easily detect *wahseyh, mcm sensor :p* whether I'm happy or sad, all the time. And, if i'm sad, you guys will be one of the first to comfort me, and so, i love you both many many. <3
Some words of encouragement might be all that I needed. Now, i know I can be strong, and if not, i still have wonderful people to be there for me. Nevertheless, i'll learn to be more independent, cause when there's no one else, i can only depend on self-reliability to get me going. Life's hard, so I will, i repeat, I will do my best to overcome all challenges, be it physically, or mentally. I've realised that crying over something that just won't change is a waste of time. I needa move on. Life's too precious to be wasted. I'm still young and vulnerable, i can do just so many, if i never let my guards down. I will be strong. I will be strong.
Love just seem to kill me inside. And i don't wanna die now. Thinking of him is just a waste of my precious time. Move on Silmi, move on. He once meant the whole world to you, but you know what kind of guy he is. So stop being so stubborn and get him out of your head. *talking to self*
Wokays. So now, since i've got all that right, i'll do a proper update. hehehe :D
hello hello hello earthlings! Lemme blab for awhile yeah? :DD
Yesterday. Sunday, 22 Nov.
Hehe. I had fuun that day. At first, in the afternoon, Bonda asked me and sis to quickly bathe cause we're going to a wedding. So, as usual, me and Faz will take our own sweet time finding for a dress to wear. haha. In the end, Bonda said that the wedding was actually supposed to be next Suday. -.- Spoiled the mood for free nasi briyani. haha
Budden, she said we'll be going fishing at Bedok Jetty in the evening. Yay yay yay! haha. So, we were there at around 4.30 pm and started cycling for one hour. Halfway cycling, went back to the jetty to find for the parents. Rested for a while and off to the hawker centre to buy some food. We only had a few minutes left until time to return the bikes, so we sped off to the hawker centre, buy food and returned the bikes. Fuuh, manyak penat hohh. hahah
Thenthen, at the jettty. I started chamwhorring with the family camera. haha. Veryvery fuun! Then, i got bored. So, decided to try my luck in fishing. I still remembered my first time fishing. no luck, :( hhaa.
But. This time, my luck has changed. huhu. First, i caught two fishes in a row. hehe. Then, another, and another, and another. At night, well, it was harder. I caught my biggest and last fish then. hah. Then there was this old couple who came to me and compliment me. muahah! kembang ah kembang. Kayye, stop. haha. They also asked me what fish it was and i was like, umm, dk? haha. Seriously, idk. Main tangkap jer. hahaah.
Then, my rod was pulled so effing hard by one fish. I was scared and started to shout cause it was so frigging hard to pull back the rod. Still shouting, i tried handing it over to daddy to try and catch the fish, cause i was scared that the rod might fall into the sea and i'll be dead.
Overly dramatic? Probably. haha. And, that happened to me twice, and i still didn't catch the fish, darn. But, I'm very happy cause i managed to catch 5 fishes at least. haha. fuun fuun fuun!
Today.
I simply love today. Why? Hockey was gerek-to-the-max! Well, we didn't learn much, we just played match after match after match. haha.
First, was with Jalilah's team, and, we practically played with them for every match. haha!
And so, we lost. Well hey, Jal's team had the better players. haha. Kayye, i won't blame them. Like coach said, "They do not have any special talent than you all. They just put on more effort and determination than you all. " hehhe. So, I'll work harder yeah coach? hekhekhek.
Hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey <3
*Looking forward to Wednesday. eh rin eh?*
Okay, will end here. Toodles! :DD
assalmu'alaikum.