Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's empty and cold without you here,



Hello World :DD


Sorry for not posting yesterday. Well now, you can't expect me to post every single day, cause, I cannot use the laptop often, and, sometimes, I feel i've got better things to do. hehe.

Okay, Yesterday.

Had dance prac and was late. haha, 10 mins late only. Saw sabrina and all and headed to Spectrum with them. That time, papa also haven't sampai. So, recalled steps to Nona Singapura till Papa came. And yeah, we managed to almost finish it up. haha. The dance was soo fun! hehh.

Okay, Today.

Went to school in the morning for Maths supplementary class. Learnt about parallel lines, quadrilaterals and triangles. Written as very neat and legible notes. heheh.

After school, went to MacDonald for lunch. Then went to Library to borrow book. Budden, i haven't pay my 1 day late fine, which i was lazy to, then cannot borrow. pfft.

Headede to Vista Park and by the time we reach there, drizzling already. So, waited under block and talktalk. hehe, ehh mus, lina? haha. Then, rain stop already, went to play the swings. Main buai-buai mcm budak 5 tahun, kalah youh. hahaha! We also continued chit chatting until like, 4.2o? Wahh, so long. After that, 901-ed to interchange and trained home.



Dear Boy, can I ever trust this? Is it true, all along? Had I really been too naive? I dun wanna make assumptions cause I wanna hear it from you, and only you. )':