Hello World!! :DD
So, today.
Had hockey training in the morning. Was very tiring, the running part, but yeah, i cheated. duuhh uhh. teehee~ Learnt how to push-pass and all that. It was fun, though. hehh. Kinda looking forward to the next training, though i find it very challenging. ((:
So, today.
Had hockey training in the morning. Was very tiring, the running part, but yeah, i cheated. duuhh uhh. teehee~ Learnt how to push-pass and all that. It was fun, though. hehh. Kinda looking forward to the next training, though i find it very challenging. ((:
And, after school, roamed around cwp with Maikenet. Sorry Mai, pictures can't be uploaded now but i'll upload it soon ahkaay? Actually wanted to go out with Lina and Mus, but lina decided to go lepak-ing with budak pondoks and Mus had band. hmmph. Korang biler free beep i ehh? teehee
Kayye, so, that's today.
Uggh. Seriously, holidays sucks. I dunnoe if I can even go out like, everyday? Cause, at home, there's NOTHING, and i repeat, NOTHING to do at home other than facing the lappy for hours and hours. So not healthy. teehee. But, you can't deny facts, no?
So, anyone who's going out for entertainment tht's not so far, do invite me yeahs? teehee
Dear boy, I'm trying my best to forget you, though, it maybe hard, i understand. I just dun wanna go on everyday frowning and thinking of this love. Cause, I somehow feel that you don't feel the same way anymore, idk why.. I'm just not ready for it yet, and, I know you'll understand. I really thought we could work this out, but i'm just not smart enough to think this through and work it out. I thought i'd deserve better with you, but, as i think again, is it true, all along, that whatever you've said, was just a matter of sweet-talking, or a feeling that last in matter of time? Tell me boy, please. I dun wanna make assumptions, or accuse you of anything without knowing how you really feel, which is the thing you don't tell me. uggh, i thought of just letting you off my mind and moving on. I know it'll be better.. But it kills me to know how you feel. I just dun wanna waste my youth being sad over relationships. Cause, me being sad and frowning over you just makes the old me disappear among my girlfriends. I just wanna be happy, okay. And i want you to be happy too. If you don't love me anymore, just say it. I won't get mad. I just want to hear things from you tht i hardly hear anymore. hmm.. but, i can't force you. I can just hope. Ohh boy, please, try to understand.