Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!! (:

Hello readers. I am so so so so so so sorry fir not posting fir a very very long time. I am super the busy nowadays. Exams coming somemore, so must do lots if studying, and can't blog as frequent. Sorry. Anyhoots, I would like to wish all Muslims Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin. :) I btul2 mintak maaf drpd u all kalau I pernah buat silap dengan u all. ^^ hehe. So, I'll have to end my post here, cos I'm tired, it's almost 12, besok nak raye kann?
Btw, I have fallen in love with this song, Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold. Recommended by Khairi. Thank you so much.^^ "Dear God, the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when um not around
When I'm much to far away.
We all need the person who could be true to you,
I left her when I found here and I wish that I had stayed,
Cause I'm lonely, and I'm tired
I'm missing you again, oh no.
Once again"


"Ohh boy, I can't explain myslef to you. I just can't"

"Lina, cheer up kayye. Itu cikgu bebual tak pakai otak dier. Spatutnyer kasi nasihat, nie tuduh atas bawah. Pfft. But dun worry kays, you know you'll have mr to be there or you always, not forgetting Musliha and Marinah. You have to be strong okay untuk hadapi smua nie. Nie sume cobaan, jadi bersabar and cheer up kays. I love you sayank! :)"