Heyy readers. I'm awfully sorry for not updating for a very very very very very very long time, hehe. Been super the busy lately, exams are coming, less than a week, and I still have got the time to blog, haha! Well, it's late so, yeah. I'm free to use this machine. Well, i'm not gonna elaborate much cos i'm tired, but i'm doing this for the sake of you people. ^^
Yesterday, went jalan raye with around 13 people from Malay class, Aspire and Achieve, hehe. Gerek gilerr habes. When i went home, got scolding cos was late already, hehe. Very the tired leyh, i wear high heels until walk bare-footed cos i cannot stand the pain already, haha. Note to self: Dicourage yourself from wearing high-heels when going jalan raye with big group, cos you'll suffer, mbahaha. Okay, enough of that. Thank you guys for the GREAT evening. And, we're continuing on another day. Hehe.
Then then, haiyo, I think I can't explain it here, too private uhh. Just take it as umm, I'm kind of stressed, and nt just with school, well mostly with school, but this is about something else.
I want to shout it out, but soflty into your ears.
That's all I can say about how I'm feeling deep inside. It's a complicated thing, but everything is considered having strange relations. Hehhe.
Okay, I've got to go now, it's almost 1am and i'm still not started with the geog poster, urrghh.
Kayye, toodles!!! :D:D:D:D:D