Friday, August 7, 2009

School National Day Celebrations

Hmmpphh. Niari, sempena National Day, kite org sumer pkai baju MERAH n skirt SKOLA.. Mrepeks kann? Tak sporting seyh skolaa. And the day was like soo freaking BORING. First two periods Cikgu Iswani tk dtg- she's been on leave since like, last week?. Thn pat class tgk video, buat reflection on "What the pledge means to you", nyanyi2 lagu "Things So Singaporen", tapi best jgk laguu tu, haha! Kayye uhh, at least dpt jgk do something related to National Day lahh kann.. Btw the song tuu meaningfull jgk. Totally reflects a TRUE SINGAPOREAN. :):).

Nahh;

Heheh. Then after that, me, lina, musliha, marinah, khairah and hazirah went to Cwp to do the study group thingy. First, we went to Macdonalds to eat lunch. Then got changed and went to the library. We sat at the 1st floor beside an apek. So Musliha and I went to him and I asked;

Me:"Excuse me, can we borrow this seat?"
Musliha:"Are you using this seat?" or otherwise
Apek:"No."

So we were like, huh? Was he answerring to you or me? So we buat bodoh and took the chairs from other tables. Then lina noticed that he put newspaper on the chair, and I said, "Entah entah dier uzur, takot tembus. Kan orang tue, cpt uzur, Huahuahua". And we all started laughing. I know, it lame.

Then I wanted to hear song but didn't bring my earpiece. So I borrowed Hazirah's. We all soon felt cramped(the table was freaking small) and we moved to the 3rd level to find a seat.

Takder tempat, we went to the 4th level and sat in the Multimedia room. We saw a lot of students from other sec schools dressed in red top and sch skirt, so we weren't the only one, ^^. Then I cntinued with my maths hw(till nw still nt done) and the rest just read their books. So, when we wanted to go home, hazirah forgot to take back her earpiece, and she ring me to go to the 3rd level. Then they asked for my library card, and all of them quickly placed their books at the scanner thingy. So, all together, they borrowed four books, using my library card. Heheh.

So, after that, we head to the bus interchange and took our buses home. Me n lina took the 860 bus(i think). The journey home was super long seyh. After that, I bid goodbye to lina and went home.

Kayye, till here then.

Last blabs:
Affiq; have fun guessing. And KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!
Singaporenas; HAPPY NATIONAL DAY! :):)