Saturday, August 1, 2009

the healing pain..

Heyy. I'm back from my prolonged period of non-blogging. Huhu. I'm just not free. Btw, my leg was infected with "kurap semut api", that is damn painful until I could not walk. And for that, I had a 5 day MC! Stupid. Mendak seyh dudok rmh 5 hari. Furthermore, I missed soo many test. NO, actually just 3, but STILL, I've missed them and have to RETAKE. Leceyy. Omg, I cannot stand looking at my leg, it's darn awfull.. Pfft. But, it'll wear off so, WHAT THE HECK, rite? I so freaking miss school seyh. Can't wait for that Monday to come. Hmm, don't know what else to say. OH YEAH! My new baby sister was born on 9 July. Her name is Iman Najwa, sedap kann? Hahah. Okay, I'll have to end my post till here. Chores have to be done. BLUEK! Huahuahua. Bye!