Hello
So yeah i'm profusely sorry for neglecting this blog for the past few months. Life definitely had been crazy, but thank God it's the holidays now right?
And apparently for the past few months a lot of things had happened, and a lot of things had changed too. I think, i'm happier now.
It's like i've never been happier before. I think all my life i've been living in my own little shell and pretending all my problems never existed but, i'm trying to actually get over it all and move on for the better. With love, family and everything. And I think i've finally been able to open my heart to love and to appreciate life as it is. I know this sounds so chick flick and fairytale and everything but, i don't know, is it normal to feel like this?
I don't know.
All i know is, i'm feeling happy.
It's like i'm releasing as many endorphins as never before, and I there's someone behind it.
Ahhhhhh i think i'm not making sense but it's okay.
Heheh that's all, bye. :)