Friday, June 3, 2011

Red eyes

I've been sick for the past week, i feel so low.

I've been having sore, red left eye for a week, it annoys the hell out of me.

My eyes emits some form of liquid even when i'm uncnscious, and the liquid is sticky.

Now both my eyes are infected.

I didn't turn up for school to collect my report book today cause mum forbids me,

And this thing is contagious.

And my left eye looks horrible.

And i feel feverish too.

hmmm

I'm wondering what i should do to pass the time.

Productively.

I remember the huge amount of homework i have to complete in about 3 weeks

But, nahh i shall put those aside first (contradicting my prev post but spare me i'm sick)

I need an inspiration.

For my Literature project entitled 'The City Limits'

It's either i do/write a playwright (which sounds cool but i have no idea how to do that), a story, or a poem.

It's pretty cool you know, i just have no idea what to write about

hmmm

I'm not sure why i'm typing like this, i innitially wanted to write my post in a poetic form,

But... well i couldn't think of any rhymes.

So.. i guess i shall end here.

I hope i can get better soon, Amin :3

Ok, byebye :)

assalamu'alaikum.