Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey :)
So yeah I'm guessing this is gonna be one of a hectic month, but I hope i'll still be able to enjoy my first month of holidays despite having dance practice due to the upcoming performance at Jurong Bird Park. HAHA, i'll be dancing with the birds, I just hope they don't shit on me :/ Okay, i'm just kidding. The idea of dancing there rather amuses me cause I don't know what's the occasion. :P
Anyyyywayyyyy, life's been great. School has officially ended and to tell you the truth, I kinda miss school, haha. I mean miss my friends in school. And I have to say that my journey in school this year have been one heck of a ride. This is by far the most and stressful busiest year EVER. From the School's 10th Anniversary Performance to missing classes and having a lot of trouble catcthing up to NDP and hockey and malay dance training occupying every whole week and missing classes again and having even more trouble catching up and more. I can give you a longer list but well I guess this should be enough to conclude that this year has been very busy and stressful.
My teacher says she's glad i'm still able to work hard and do well in my exams and I'm proud of them eventhough there were some dissapointments in my results ): Ah, but what the heck. It's over and i'm glad it is. I promise myself that next year, will be a better year for me. :D
Anw, I really wanna go outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! I'm feeling so bored at home. ): Gah, I feel that this post is redundant. hehehe, but anyways enjoy your visit while you're here. Or entertain yourself with the video below cause it's still cracks me up and doesn't get old :D
assalamu'alaikum.