Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Away, be gone.

Hello everybody!

I know this blog is so dead and I think the only entertaining here might just be my blog song (if you like it hahaha). Anyways, apologies for the prolonged period of non-blogging, i've been busy and lazy. Haha, i'm such a bad blogger. Anyway the new term has started and this is a crucial one. Exams are drawing near and I am very nervous from head to toe *shivering. haha. I'm getting busier and busier nowadays with projects and tests coming up altogether. Haish, I really wish to end all this early, so I can enjoy my two months of holidays! So, for more interesting updates, you'll have to wait, long. :D

Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all muslims in the world a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Minal Aidil Walfaizin. I truly seek forgiveness from all of you from inside out, cause I know sometimes I may not be a good girl hehehe.

xoxo, silmi.

I'll be away till I feel like coming back.