Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You are in the way of your own happines,

Heyy :D


Got back some of our results today but it was very heart-breaking )': I did badly for my karangan and Chemistry. I passed Chem by 3 marks and a 47 for karangan is not a very nice sight. Haisshhh, silmi silmi. Inilah akibatnya tak belajar rajin-rajin. tskkkkkk.

Frankly, i have no mood to blog cause I am exhausted after hockey training. I suddenly feel very tired, tired with everything. I just feel like giving up man. But when I think back, all the things that I've blamed for all this time for my misery is just innocent, it's me. Me. Me. Me. I need a little time for myself. yeah, i do.

- Some things are better left unsaid. Sometimes keeping it in might be the best choice. :}

Let's end of this post with a picture of me and my two girl friends :D
Oh, btw, i'll update more some other time. I'll be more active at Tumblr. ^^