Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kakak nanti bile dah besar dah kahwin, jangan lupe same Yayi eh :D


Haha, hello people! I know, the title is very random. Yayiku menyatakannya :P

So, lemme do a quick update that I have been drafting on. :D

Monday:

Went to school as per normal and Mrs Woo didn't come! Yessah! 2 Periods of free time :DD i guess it's cause her child just got admitted to the hospital so, yeah. (Y) Oh btw, maths was such a drag. I found myself slumberring the whole first period :P These is what happens when you have 3 subjects taking up 2 periods on Monday. Sleeeeepyyyyyyy

After school, din't attend hockey nor malay dance as I had to go to the doctor to rectify the growth on my face, again. This time, she gave me a stronger cream and some pills. She said, "Ok lah, nanti kite try n dulu for one week then tengok macam mane". HAHA, you think my face is made for experiment is it. Haiyoyo, nevermind. heheh. After that, ate Nasi Goreng Ikan Bilis at a coffee shop and fetched Faz from school and Daddy from his driving class. Reached home at 6.15pm and bathed.

At around 7pm, Bonda said that Ayah has reached to fetch me and bring me to Yayi's place for berubat, since we can rely on him more than the doctor, as my leg recovered under him. So, he's place was at Bukit Batok, longgg journey. Talked otp with Muslih otw there. Sorry eh Mus i tak banyak bebual, mabuk gile i that time. hehe.

Okay, so when we reached there, it was already night time, around 9pm, cause i had to fetch Nyai also. So, Yayi started reciting something and spraying my face with air zam zam, i think. No, firstly he used a cotton bud to spread the water on the outline of the growth, so that it won't spread faster. Then he went to the kitchen and brought back this daun sireh(chopped) added with salt, and he spreaded it gently on the growth. Mak i, pedih! Got salt what. haha. Then Yayi told me to tahan, and tell him whether it felt hot or cold after the kepedihan has gone away, to determine whether it was others' doings or it's just coming from me. So, it turns out that it came from me, Allhamdulillah. Then, Yayi gave me some ayats to read as personal protection, cool stuff, the explanation is in Bahasa Jawa. haha. Nggak bisa ngerti loh, walaupun aku dasarnya anak orang Jawa. XD Then he started his long talks that dragged till 11pm. o.O

When I went home, i thought of starting on my homework, but I dozed off. Of course lah, dari tengahari sampai malam tak rehat seh.


Tuesday (Today):

When I woke up, i felt super weak and lethargic, and Bonda said I could skip school and ask for MC from the doctor. Haha, baik seh. :D So, dozed off again and woke up around 8.30am.

Lazed around, eat, watch tv, onlined for a while, eat, watch tv, eat, bathe. HAHA XD

See how many times I ate today? Hahah, nak tingkatkan berat badan. XP So, went to the clinic at Chom Pang in the afternoon with Daddy to claim my MC and had lunch at Macs, wohooo! Dah lame tak makan seh. We thought of waiting for Bonda but it was too long so, 856-ed home

Went to fetch Shireen from school cos she's got dance prac, and met Kak Ayu and Kak Jaja. ♥

At home, did some maths and malay homework, and now i'm online googling about Sonnet 18 by William Shakespheare. haha, lazyyy lah. Takpe Silmi, tahan, tahan. XD

Oh, I know I said that I won't be updating much, and here I am updating. haha. I've decided that I'm gonna reduce my time on the internet to a maximum of 2hrs a day, excluding Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. :D So, I may or may not update, i'll just save 'em as drafts or record them somewhere, since i'm very forgetful. hahahaha ok bye :D


assalamu'alaikum. ♥