Hey :D
I've been spending time with those ladies on Friday evening. Went back to Wltps with Fateen to help out with the malay dancers. I helped them with the samping. Lots of failed attempts, hahaha. Then, went to fetch Lina outside school. Went back in and soon after we had to run the whole school doing this and that. Haha. Wah, alumni in action ah. HAH! So tiring but fun! We had to give out flyers to distinguished guests and we challenged each other. haaaha. Lame seh. XD
I must say, the SYF for each CCA is very different this time round. Lots of instruments involved in dance CCAs. Of all performance, i still love the Malay Dance best! <3333>

Yeah, it pretty looks much like that, and it's still growing. I know how bad it is, so keep negative comments to yourselves, okay. It gross, and it's spiral, haha. Nenek says it's prolly kurap ulat air. Mak i, last year kurap semut api, skrg pulak ulat air? Haiya. I'm scared. I'm scared if it doesn't heel. I'm scared if it goes till my eye. :0 Oh God Silmi, stop having bad thoughts. You're gonna go heel it by next monday. It's gonna be fine. No need for frustrations. Oh btw, useless cream. ;)
assalamu'alaikum.
(More pictures and a video of their dance at Facebook =D)
Okay so, today. PTM was cancelled since Mrs Woo couldn't make it. YAY! Haha. So people, i'm not gonna be posting much anymore. I need to study more. I need to do better. I cannot increase the electricity bill anymore. I cannot get distracted easily. I cannot let my own personal reasons stop me from focusing. I need to make a change to myself, to my life. I don't wanna undergo major depressions anymore. I wanna be happy. I don't wanna keep everything inside anymore. I don't wanna do all this anymore, Insya Allah. :D
Oh, did i tell you about the thing growing on my face?
Yeah, it pretty looks much like that, and it's still growing. I know how bad it is, so keep negative comments to yourselves, okay. It gross, and it's spiral, haha. Nenek says it's prolly kurap ulat air. Mak i, last year kurap semut api, skrg pulak ulat air? Haiya. I'm scared. I'm scared if it doesn't heel. I'm scared if it goes till my eye. :0 Oh God Silmi, stop having bad thoughts. You're gonna go heel it by next monday. It's gonna be fine. No need for frustrations. Oh btw, useless cream. ;)
assalamu'alaikum.