
Happy 14th Birthday Norlina bte. Osman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-My friend since P1
-My bestfriend
-My classmate since P1 (except in P2 and Sec2)
-The one who never fails to make me smile when i'm down
-The one who will always be there for me
-My makcik partner who will immitate Ms Swan with me and speak like a Nyonya. :P
-My pretty/gorgeous/cute/lovely etc. BFF ;DDD
Fuuh, dah tua seh makcik ni. HAHA. May all your dreams and wishes come true and may Allah alsways bless you sayaaang :D
Hehe. I believe there's no other way to make a person happy on his/her birthday other than showing to that person how much they mean to me so they will never ever regret their years of living. (referring to the points above) (: Sorry i'm unable to celebrate your bday with you on the actual day. But, don't worry, i tanggungkan eh? (:
And, i kept my word. I made for her a syair. If you do not know what it means, go google it. hehe. Syair i tak menjadi eh Lina eh? Haha. At least, I didn't gave you a long wordy wish, eventhough I finished up the word limit of my text message. heheheee
Once again, . HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY BESTFRIEND:D
assalamu'alaikum. ♥