
Hey you! Yeah, YOU!
I'm back for an update!
Sheesh, school's been exhausting these few days. And, imma expect more than that next week, and the week after. Why? Because of the Evergreen 10th Anniversary Celebration at RP, which is in two weeks time. So people, PLEASE BUY THE TICKETS CAUSE WE'RE WORKING OUR ASS OFF FOR THIS PERFORMANCE, THANK YOU ;D
HAHA! I'm promoritng the tickets online! ^^ Seriously lah, you don't have to do it for us, but for the school. So please, BUY :DDD Oh, you may also purchase them by edusave, by the way. ^^v
Haha. So, that explains why. Im caught up with rehearsals. In fact, i had just went for one just now in the morning. And, this had made me stay up really really late to finish up the mountains of homeworks i have. I hate having lots of homeworks. Don't the teachers get how tight our schedules are? And, i guess i'll just have to try and cope with my new schedule. NO more laptops until weekends. YES. I've been using this laptop secretly everyday, haha. I just wanted to relax a little after doing homeworks, or before? haha! So, i'll keep that in mind.
And, i think imma follow one of my senior's idea of how to cope with homeworks: After reaching home at about 7-7.30 pm, i'll bathe, then eat, then sleep till 2AM in the morning and finish up my homeworks till morning. I think that's a great idea, haha! I've done it before, once or twice. I like studying at night, there are NO DISTRACTIONS. Plus, i'll feel fresh cause i've gotten my sleep already.
Cool huh? But, i don't know if i can still do it now. I'm afraid of sleeping till morning and NOT finishing up my homeworks, which will spell M.A.J.O.R K.A.N.C.H.O.N.G.N.E.S.S. Yes, im a VERY Kanchong person. Haha. Really. Sometimes, i simply panic for no logical reason.
So, i'll needa work on my schedule. Period. I don't wanna be a walking zombie in school. : (
Other than that, i'll say that i've also been able to tickle that funny bone of mine with these two people around, Lina and Jalilah. Yes, they've made me laugh my ass off after stressing up in class. They've made these two days of rehearsals after school so far a memorable one. Thanks eh Korang! ♥♥
I'm back for an update!
Sheesh, school's been exhausting these few days. And, imma expect more than that next week, and the week after. Why? Because of the Evergreen 10th Anniversary Celebration at RP, which is in two weeks time. So people, PLEASE BUY THE TICKETS CAUSE WE'RE WORKING OUR ASS OFF FOR THIS PERFORMANCE, THANK YOU ;D
HAHA! I'm promoritng the tickets online! ^^ Seriously lah, you don't have to do it for us, but for the school. So please, BUY :DDD Oh, you may also purchase them by edusave, by the way. ^^v
Haha. So, that explains why. Im caught up with rehearsals. In fact, i had just went for one just now in the morning. And, this had made me stay up really really late to finish up the mountains of homeworks i have. I hate having lots of homeworks. Don't the teachers get how tight our schedules are? And, i guess i'll just have to try and cope with my new schedule. NO more laptops until weekends. YES. I've been using this laptop secretly everyday, haha. I just wanted to relax a little after doing homeworks, or before? haha! So, i'll keep that in mind.
And, i think imma follow one of my senior's idea of how to cope with homeworks: After reaching home at about 7-7.30 pm, i'll bathe, then eat, then sleep till 2AM in the morning and finish up my homeworks till morning. I think that's a great idea, haha! I've done it before, once or twice. I like studying at night, there are NO DISTRACTIONS. Plus, i'll feel fresh cause i've gotten my sleep already.
Cool huh? But, i don't know if i can still do it now. I'm afraid of sleeping till morning and NOT finishing up my homeworks, which will spell M.A.J.O.R K.A.N.C.H.O.N.G.N.E.S.S. Yes, im a VERY Kanchong person. Haha. Really. Sometimes, i simply panic for no logical reason.
So, i'll needa work on my schedule. Period. I don't wanna be a walking zombie in school. : (
Other than that, i'll say that i've also been able to tickle that funny bone of mine with these two people around, Lina and Jalilah. Yes, they've made me laugh my ass off after stressing up in class. They've made these two days of rehearsals after school so far a memorable one. Thanks eh Korang! ♥♥
Okay, i guess this is all that i'll say. I'll be back as soon as i have a story to share with you all kay (:
Oh, btw, do relink me a.s.a.p ^^
"If only you were true, i'd love you. Really."
assalamu'alaikum. ♥