Hello (;
I'm back for another update. :D
So, i wanna say that I'm learning to adapt and socialise more with my classmates. They're all very nice and friendly people you know. I've grown to like it more. ^^ I need to watch my first impressions. haha. But, I've realised that I wasn't the only one who's noticed how super quiet and silent my class is when there's no teacher around. I mean, which class in a secondary school can stay quiet and silent when there are teachers around, dontcha agree? Naturally, there will be a bunch of trouble-making monkeys in class to brighten up our day though they irritate us. And, there will be a bunch of girls who are very vain and hyper and pro-active. haha. That's not an insult yeah girls. All of us are vain. ;p
So, my class hardly has that. There are too many girls and so little boys. ( 32+10=42 ) So, there are alot of people in the room, but the amount of noise we make is like there's no one in the room, or it's like the library. haha. Maybe, the students need a lil bit of improvement in the means of being more pro-active and noisy in class. But, we make noise at the right time, and listen at the right time okay, since we are expected to do so. -.- Hmm, hopefully, we'll reach that goal. HAHA
Gosh, i've realised how much i'm far behind in class. They're all like so smart and hardworking, while i'm slow and lazy. I'm always stranded off in the island of Maths. -.- I needa revise more and buck up. I'm among potential national leaders, Cheyy.. haha! Just kidding. ^^ Other than that, i've learnt that my FT is so hardworking and caring enough to help us aid on our class deco to beutify it. She laminated the notices and bought us lots and lots of coloured paper. Aww, so nice of her. But, she's kinda like a perfectionist, from what i've observed. Whatever lah. haha. ;p
Okay, so enough of class talks. Oh! I forgot to mention that i had just cut my fringe the day before the first day of school. hehe. I kinda like it, but it's long. *look at the top picutre ;D* Keep negative comments to yourself okay. And, the Malay Dancers have a new dance shirt! It's super nice! But, somehow, i like it black. haha. Still, i think i'd prefer this, casue it's awesome! hahaha. And, i'm wearing it tomorrow for CCA orientation! EVG Malay Dancers rock! \m/
Anyway, i kinda pity the sec 1s. They didn't get a chance to go for camping at Dairy Farm, which we went last year as Sec 1s. Cause, the school hasn't had the budget. But, i guess they're still having a great time. :D Anyway, they seem okay, better than i'd imagine. haha! No gangsters so far, they looked really nice. And I saw Asyira. haha. ;p
Ooo, tomorrow's CCA Orientation for the Sec1's and their parents to see. So excited. (: haha That means, i can't sleep late today, cause i have to wake up early tomorrow.
Hmm, other than that! Our SEC 2 ADVENTURE (or leadership, idk ) CAMP IS NEXT MONDAY TO WEDNESDAY! Weeheee~! Excited! Btw, i add that on to why i pity the sec 1s. We get another chance of camp outside school at the same place, but they didn't even get 1. :( haha. So, Musliha's birthday is on Monday, 11 Jan 2010!! I'm thinking of buying her a present, but i haven't got the money. Oh wait, i have money. hahah. I won't say why, *kening up down* I'm buying her one since she wants one, and she got me a shared one with Lina last year, so it's like a returned favour lah. haha.
Okay, so that's it for now. I'll update more during the weekends or Fridays since i'm gonna be busy with school. Duhh, everyone is. ^^ haha. Okay bye :D
p.s : I laughed alot in this post. haha. See, i'm doing it again. haha. Kkay stop. -.-
assalamu'alaikum. ♥


