Hello Peoples. ((:
I'm rotting at home. I wanna get out! Hmm, at least tommorow got Malay Dance in the afternoon. hehe.
i'm bored. so, let's be random.
I'm soo gonna miss my DEAREST 1 ACHIEVE '09!!!
FT: Ms Joanna Lee Teck MIANG ((:
Girls:
Cherie
Li Shi
Xin Na
Angeline
Eileen
Yi Hui
Bao Xia
Hui Shi
Jia Min
Ming Xuan
Norlina
Hadirah
Khairah
Musliha
Hazirah
Kelly
Silmi
Geena
Windy
Boys:
Alvin
En Wei
Jing Heng
Ern Hao
Jerry
Fazil
Affiq
Haziq
Xian Yao
Pin Ren
Wen Kae
Xiang Tong
Jun Hui
Wei Xiang
Wei Jian
Yong Heng
Kai Yin
Yuan Feng
Jun Yan
Ryan
haha. I'm gonna miss those bunch of monkeys and sweeties. We've shared a good year of depression, fun and laughter, sarcasm, calling names and getting teachers mad at us for being TOO NOISY and VERY LAZY.
1 Achievers, though not all of us will be in 2 Enterprise next year, only 8 of us, in fact, our memories shared as a class will never be forgotten. Way to go guys for getting promoted to 2Express next year. And those who downstreamed, work hard next year yeah? In fact, i hope we all will do well in the upcoming years. I wish you well Achievers. hehe. Love ya!
xoxo,
silmi ((:

