Hello readers. Once again I'm sorry for the tagboard. Monday. I don't know what to do at home, damn bored, so here I am blogging. Kayye, I'm gonna recap about wfat happened yesterday.
When I woke up after sahur, I got myself engrossed into this short story by a sec 4 student from my school. It was entitled "Diari Cinta S.P.D" I tell you, it's the most romantic lovestory I've ever came across in a teenager, really. Kalahkan yang lain okeyh. Haha. To all EVGian Malay students, do read it. ^^ I felt like crying after reading it. It's phrases of love makes me melt, haha. ""lembutkanlah hati jika benar-benar cinta", "it takes a minute to like someone, an hour to have a crush on someone, a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"
"H.A.C.K.S- Hanya Aku Cinta Kau Seorang"
"C.A.N.A.D.A- Cute And Naughty Actions that Developed into Attractions"
"H.O.L.L.A.N.D- Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies"
"L.I.B.Y.A- Love Is Beautiful, You Also"
Suhhweet rite? Haha. Want to know the rest of the story, read it^^
Kayye, drop topic.
Then when bonda came, we cleaned the house and shifted some furnitures. I was super digusted by the layers and layers of dust. Huhu
Then after buke, I, Fazurah, abg hafiz and bonda started making kueh.
We were afraid that the oven cannot use, so we planned to go the neighbours' house to bake, haha! Jk nyah. So firstly, we made cornflakes. We tried the oven. then suddenly got blackout, luckily the door was opened and we've prepared torchlights. Tried, again, finally can. ^^ The first round of baking, everything HANGOS!! Haha. Then second round, was abit better lahh. Third round, it looked appealing. ^^ Then we made kueh samprit. Seriously, idk what the meaning. Making the kueh was a total joke sia. After mixing everything, we had to roll the dough. Then we macam paham until dun know what we made. Haha. Got a scolding from bonda. Then in the end, we rolled small little balls of dough and pressed it down with a fork and made some pattern, bonda's idea. Then, it turned out to be very tasty! Haha. Success.
Despite the fun, i was down by Something. I asked bonda whether can go break fast ngan my friends, then she obviously said NO. She said stuff like " fasting month is the time to socialize with ur family " then I was like, yahh. But, takkanlahh one time go out with my friends pun tak boleh? Hmmphh. I mean, it's something that we bestfrens want to do together, just this once, is that do difficult to ask? Why can't you guys give me more freedom? Hmm.. Maybe, I'll just have to try and understand and accept. Cause whatever parents to or say, it's accompanied with a rationale, even if we might not agree to it. It's always for our own good. But, I feel that, if you guys won't trust me to be independent and treat me like a small child, when will I ever learn? Ohh God, please help me. Maybe, they're not really at fault, I just haven't let myself understand their rationales. Hmm.. Sorry dears, please try to understand alright? Hmm..
Kaye, so today, hadirah, Wei jian and Xiang tong coming to it crib to do the English project. Hmmphh. Okay, till here then. Toodles(: