Ohh, hello readers. Sorry yesterday's post was short and so not reader-friendly, haha. Despite my boredom, I was once again lighten up by the presence of Lina and Musliha just by my doorstep. huhu.
I was getting ready to go out for break fast, and mum knocked on my door. I went out and she said someone was waiting at the door. My first look, I thougt "Who the hell is that smiling?" And I squinted my eyes[i was glassless] and I went to the door. It was Musliha and Lina! I was like, Ohhmgg. I didn't know they would come! Musliha held a plastic box in her hand and said, "Happy Birthday" Haha! It was my belated birthday gift she and lina "owed". Awww, i love you guys so much! I thought they were going to buy me the present tomorrow, so yeah, it was quite a surprise. Haha. Then I gave Lina her homework and we chit-chatted. Then finally they had to go, so I hugged them and bid goodbye.
You know what? They bought me a dress! They were willing to save up and buy me a beutiful dress, how sweet aren't they? haha. Thank you soooooo much for the gift Sayanks! iloveyoubothmanymany. hehe.
So, I tied my friendship band that I bought with Marinah previously and went out. We break fast at Marsiling. Then we headed to Geylang. We dropped somewhere near the MRT line and went to the bazaar. Saiful Apek was there seyh. But I didn't get to see him cos he came late, and I was at the henna shop. I tell you, the henna super nice seyh. The lady put glitter on my hand, so it looked beutiful, haha! After that, we went around and bought some kebaya. But that was only for other normal days, the baju for the first day of Hari Raya haven't bought yet, difficult lahh want to find a lavander kebaya that costs within our budget. Haish.
Tired, went home and reached around 1am. Late right? And i was sleepy, so washed my face and brushed my teeth, and felt energised again. I know, it's at the wrong time. Haha. I and Faz felt hungry, so we ate and in the end, slept at 3. Late rite? ahaha. By sahur, we were freaking sleepy seyh. haha.