Hello readers. Today, school was like freaking boring cos we only had lessons for like what, two periods? N that was before recess. And after that, no homec + home period. But, it was fun cos we got to talk and chit-chat alot. Like, better go home seyh after that. Then Mdm Anisah was giving us warnings not to make noise. Then the stupid Mr Hider(stupid name :p) didn't allow us to go around to other people's seats and asked us to keep quiet and do our own work. Then home period, Mdm Anisah was back again. So, I went to Musliha's seat and we chit-chatted. Then Fazil suddenly said that "I know who you like. Class 1.. Intergrity" Then I was like, okay, camne dorang tau seyh? So the the "stupid teacher came and I went back. Then home period, Fazil came and he and Haziq already found out the secret. They said it's kind of obvious, really? Okay then, buat bodoh sudah lahh.
After sch, waited for mus to finish her maths, then went KFC. Then we talked A LOT seyh. Of course, we LOVE each other, like SISTERS. Then Mus kept asking me to dip the damn cheese fries into the mashed potato, and we played with the ice and all. Hahaha. Then, we went home.
So, I may not be posting for quite some time cos I'm super busy. Got so many test coming up. Huhu. BYE!