Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yeaa !!! I am going to Evergreen Secondary with dearest liinaa !!! The school nice ar . The uniform ok la . U noe, tht day mum bought me a skirt of size 27 . I was like sooo damnn big sio !!! Then the next day we went back to school to get another skirt . Mum bought me size 25 . It was still long , but i didn't care . cos later she'll nag again , in front of ppl . Haiz .. But , it wasn't tht bad though . Haiz . The the lady at the bookshop say tht i dun need take normal malay subject since i'm taking higher malay n i was like , WTH MAN !!! Not fair le . I like malay . I dun wan to miss the chance of learning malay in sec sch n skip to higher malay . But i asked mum to confirm w the school first . Haiz . Sians le . I really hope i cud take malay .. Haiz .. Then we must wear black socks , white shoes . Cn wear any kind of shoen socks , but MUST WEAR SCHOOL SHOELACE .. The lace is ok la . green with the word Evergreen in black ink . Haiz , two more weeks ti'll school starts seyy . Hope i cud make new friends there . Haha . N lina will be there with me too !!

<3>